Zukes Hip Action Treats - Roasted Beef Recipe
Zukes Hip Action & Joint Supplement Dog Treats in Roasted Beef Recipe naturally increase mobility and decrease pain in a tasty, natural, nutrient-packed snack. These treats are accepted easily by your dog; more than pills and messy powders. Included glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy, pain-free joints.
Feeding Instructions: Feed Hip Action Roasted Beef Recipe as a treat, a training aid, or reward for your adult dog. For the safety of your pet, always supervise when feeding. Limit feeding to 1 treat per every 15 pounds of body weight per day. Serve treats responsibility as part of your dog's diet. Provide fresh, clean water at all times and reseal the package after feeding to preserve freshness. Not for human consumption.
- One, 6 oz or 16 oz Bag - Zuke’s Hip Action Hip & Joint Dog Treats in Roasted beef Recipe with a resealable pouch
- Natural, soft and chewy dog treats with leading levels of hip and joint support, glucosamine and chondroitin
- Real beef as the number 1 ingredient and added vitamins and minerals for dogs
- Each tender dog treat contains glucosamine chondroitin for dogs to support mobility
- No corn, no wheat, no soy. No artificial colors or flavors
- Crafted in the USA using the Earth’s best ingredients