Pet Sling Carrier - Peacock Blue Woven
From Walking Palm comes the Pet Sling Carrier in Peacock Blue Organic Cotton that’s a lightweight, comfortable cross body carrier for your pet cat or dog weighing up to 15 lbs!
How To Use
The Pet Sling Carrier in Peacock Blue from Walking Palm is a lightweight and comfortable cross body dog or cat carrier for your pet! Comes in one-size that fits most humans and Dogs and Cats up to 15 lbs. The Pet Sling is hand-made with high quality 100% organic cotton that is completely safe for you to use indoors or outdoors! The breathable and cool fabric stays fresh for a long time and is a useful item to help calm pets on visits to the vet, or to make them feel safe in stressful events. It allows you to take your pet with you on outings, errands, or even to work! To use, slide your right (or left) arm through the sling, then over your head onto your opposite shoulder. This will create a pouch at your side where you can put your furry friend!
- For dogs and cats up to 15 lbs. – One-size-fits most humans and the sling comes designed to accommodate any pet from an adult Chihuahua to a golden retriever puppy. This sling has been perfected to make you and your pet comfortable while looking good and has a sling circumference of about 54".
- Made with love from premium organic cotton – This sling has been hand crafted in Nepal using 100% premium organic cotton and you can see and feel the difference. Our artisans put a lot of love into making each one just for you and your furry friend!
- Vet Recommended for Anti-Anxiety – Our sling makes your pup just chill and relax. Helps calm pets, makes them feel safe and secure, and is great when you need to take your furry friend to the Vet.
- Super comfortable breathable fabric – Our organic cotton stays cool in the summer heat and warm in the winter cold. Ideal for all seasons! Reversible for left or right-handed use. The design of the sling displaces the weight of your pet along your shoulder and DOES NOT dig into your shoulder.
- Easy Care Instructions – Yes, we all know your furry friend is gonna play in the mud and dirt occasionally. Not to worry you can throw the sling in the washing machine with your other colored fabrics, on the cold and gentle cycle setting. Tumble dry on low heat and iron on low heat as desired to flatten or simply lay flat to dry. It’s that easy!
Watch our Helpful Video when using you Pet Sling for the first time!