Dog & Cat Blood Glucose Monitoring System Kit from PetTest
The Advocate PetTest is a system designed to aid in the treatment of Canine and Feline Diabetes. Always consult with your pet’s veterinarian prior to starting new treatments. Advocate makes no recommendations on treatment options and is solely a system for measuring Blood Glucose levels in dogs and cats.
- No Coding Required
- Accurate & Precise Results for Dogs & Cats
- Smallest Sample Size Needed (0.3mcL)
- Positive Visual Confirmation of Species Tested
- Extremely Easy to Use
- 400 test result memory with date and time (species specific)
- One-Button Switch Between Dogs & Cats
- 7, 14 and 28 day species specific result averages, and 4 daily alarms.
- Test Results in Five (5) Seconds
- Most Economical System.
- FREE Downloadable Data Management system (Great for providing real data to your veterinarian!)
- Kit includes: 1 PetTest Blood Glucose Meter (BMB-EV099X); 1 Carrying Case; 25 PetTest Strips; 25 Twist Top Lancets; 1 Control Solution; 1 Lancing Device; 2 AAA Batteries; owner’s manual and quick reference guide.
- 1 Year Warranty
For a review of the PetTest Blood Glucose Meter watch this video.
Here is a video showing the items you get in the PetTest Blood Glucose Meter.