K&H Heated Kennel Pads use an internal thermostat to keep the temperature at a desirable 102 degrees "when the pet lies upon the pad."
Ideal for use in a dog house, kennel, garage, basement or porch. The unit is constructed of a rugged ABS plastic and a steel-wrapped cord. Faux lambskin covers are also available for all sizes of heated kennel mats!
Small Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad - 12.5" x 18.5"
Medium Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad - 16.5" x 22.5"
Large Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad - 22.5" x 28.5"
- Be sure not to cover the entire dog house floor with the Lectro-Kennel, as your dog should have a choice to be on or off the heated pad.
- If mounting on a wall of your pets house, take precautions not to drill through or puncture the pad, as the pad is an electrical device.
- When using Lectro-Kennel as a whelping pad or for geriatric pets, use the Lectro-Temp Control, KH1400 (sold separately), to adjust to the desired temperature.
- This products is Ul And Cul listed.
- Faux lambskin covers are also available for all sizes of heated kennel mats!